Well, I changed the header again. Isn't this pretty? Can you tell that i bought a new paper digital kit? Because all my layouts and stuff, including the header are all the same color family. It's so pretty I think. The paper and elements I mean. The header too I guess. I kinda like the one that I just had up though. I have it saved so if I want to go back.
Oh, happy Thanksgiving everyone. Don't know if I'll blog before we leave for South Dakota to have thanksgiving with the famfam. Who knows, maybe I will. Guess I don't have much to say though.
Not much going on today either. Same ole' day. We'll run some errands and then come home and pack for the trip to South Dakota.
Have a great thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment