How do you like this new blog header? Man, I wish we had a picture of our whole family. Bums me out that we don't cuz then I'd put one on there. I just can't post a photo of us without Tyler. Just can't do it.
Just got back from the gym. Did my usual 45 mintues of cardio and today did legs. I feel good after working out.
Got my hair done this morning. I make an appt. every 7 weeks to get my roots retouched. Do you know the next appt. is Jan 7 or something like that? January. Geez, does time fly. I guess I can't believe that it is already almost December. When we get back from South Dakota that means that we have to put up our Christmas Tree. Seems like alot of work to do just to take it down in a month. BUT, I guess I should get into the christmas spirit and E-N-J-O-Y putting up the christmas tree. Madison will have fun this year. Oh, we need to add one more thing to her list from Santa....her dorthy shoes. They are the red sparkley shoes that a ton of little girls have. You can buy them at target. She really wants them. Guess Santa will have to bring them to her. Probley anyways.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment