Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Check this out...That's Madison's drawing of Zero. Can't you see it? I think that's pretty good for a 3 1/2 yr old! She has good placements with everything (ears where the ears should be, eyes where the eyes should be)....I have a little artist. I nice that I can scan stuff. I'll do this with some of here stuff when she gets into Kindergarten and then I can put it in a book for her. Better than having all those papers, right? Well, maybe not all cuz you have to save some of that stuff. But it'll be nice to be able to page through a book to look at her artwork and stuff!
Right now she is out in the living room making pictures with glue (eeks) and glitter (more of a eeks!). I guess it's crafty Tuesday here in the Michaels household!
I still haven't gotten to the laundry (see post below) but I did unload the dishwasher. I needed a little break after that so I poured myself a cup of coffee and scanned in her artwork. Unloading that dishwasher was hard work man...everything involved such as the stretching to put dishes away, the bending to get them out of the dishwasher...etc. Gotta takes a break after that!

No comments: