
Well, Happy Halloween everyone! What a nice, glorious, beautiful fall Halloween day we are having, aren't we? Madison and I just got done carving our pumpkins. We kinda forgot to do it as a family, so considering today is Halloween, I just went ahead and did the honors. At least Madison got to do it too. She had fun putting her hands in the goo. Boy, did I get a ton of seeds to bake. Yummy. I wonder what the calorie content of pumpkin seeds are. Probley pretty high like most seeds...or the fat content. I am sure it's the "good" fat.
We have to run to Target to buy some candles for our pumpkins that I just carved out. I did a traditional face and an "m" on the pumpkins. I'll see what my camera does for night time photos since I haven't taken any at night.
Gotta go and change our unpottied trained daughter who's almost 4. jeez.
Got back from Target and bought Madison these boots:
Aren't they cute little thangs? Oh, here's a picture of Madison with/and our pumpkins:



No comments:
Post a Comment