We have a naughty daughter who instagates other children to do the same. This was yesterday in dance class. She would lie down on the floor and then the other children would. She would not do some of the dance steps but have the children next to her talk with her. Oh, we are in trouble...now and down the road. If it wasn't the fact that she wasn't listening, it would be rather funny. She definetly is showing not to be a follower and has her own mind on what she's going to do. TROUBLE.
Tonight I am going to go see a screening of HighSchool Musical 3 with my sister Lynnie. She won tickets on K102. Cool huh? I am really excited to see it! Then on Friday I am seeing it again but this time with my whole family, including Madison. I'll be happy I saw it cuz I don't have a clue how Madison is going to act in the movie theather. Regardless of how she acts, I'll already of had seen it and will be able to leave the theater without being mad that I didn't get to see it. Who knows how she'll do. I am thinking maybe okay because she really likes HSM2. Fun stuff!
Not much is happening today. Madison slept in with me. I slept more than normal just cause she fell back asleep. So, I can't believe it's already 2:00 in the afternoon. We are going to run to the grocery store soon. I need to buy some fat free popcorn cuz I am going to sneak it into the movie tonight. I know...but I want popcorn and I can't handle the guilt of eating the good theater popcorn. TTFN.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment