
We went to the Apple Orchard today! It was fun. Lots of stuff to do there...feed the animals, go through a maze, take a hayride, pick apples. It fun a nice fall thing to do. Then Kayla is sleeping over. She did an amazing job playing and watching Madison today. I gave her 3 bucks when she watched her while Alexis and I ran to the store.
Well, tomorrow morning I am driving both Steve and Alexis to the airport. Steve needs to be at the airport about 6:15 in the morning and Alexis needs to be at the airport about 9:00 in the morning. At first she was going to go when Steve did but I talked her out of it because she doesn't need to sit in a airport for 3 hours or so. How boring! Where are they going you ask? Steve is going to Idaho for work. Can you get any more boring of a place than Idaho? And poor Alexis is leaving for Iraq. How sad that she's going. She's handling pretty damn good though. I know I've said this before but I am not cut out for the armed forces and I certainly wouldn't be handling it good leaving for Iraq. She's a bit more balanced than I. Well, she is!
So, I went online and bought some more fun papers and elements to play with while Steve is gone. A girls gotta have some fun, right? This time it's my present to myself for being a single parent for 4 days. I love buying myself presents:) This is a layout I made with the stuff I bought. Oh..also on top of this post too.
Speaking of layouts....I went to check my email this evening and I had a nice suprise and a great compliment...read on...kelmichaels,
Every layout you do it seems in one way or another it stands out from all the others ... how do you do it? lol Carla said that you have been on some big CT's and that she was so happy to have you with her. I was wondering if you were interested in designing and selling or if your interests just lay in doing your own personal layouts and being on an occasional CT team?A friend and I have started a digi-scrapping store and would be thrilled to have you with us in one form or another. We're still quite small but growing weekly and would be thrilled if you would consider joining us either as a designer or on the CT team.Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Thanks,Julie Culp
(jewels / Designing-Moments CT)
Nice compliment, huh? I told her that I'd be on the ct but I am not interested in designing right now. It would be fun but really is time consuming and I don't feel like putting my energy into doing that right now. I'd rather just be on some ct's and get free stuff. Anyways, the email made me feel good that I was singled out. Too bad it didn't do something like pay me a million bucks. Then that's be something! Anyways...nice compliment.
Well, I had best be going. I am sure Madison will be waking up soon (she usually does around midnight). I heard Kayla finally fall asleep in her room. I want to play with my new papers a bit more. Here are some more photos from today!
Isn't this funny? How cute!And mom and Alexis. Don't they look like they are in Switzerland or something? hee hee...I guess I am not sure where I think they are but it looks like they are somewhere else.


No comments:
Post a Comment