Saturday, September 27, 2008








Kim and I are such geeks. We took my camera today, went into the woods and took pictures of ourselves trying to get some model shots in. Guess how many photos we took? 400. Yes, people, 400. Guess how many good ones came out? About 8 each. That tells you what kind of models we are. It was fun though. I actually like these shots. You know what I hate? I have a wrinkly forehead. Kim's is smooth. She says botox. She lies.

Hang on...madison wants to type something...see ya in an hour....

gcvvm

no (hey, I told her to spell no and she typed it! My little genius!)

bqerttyufsafc

dcxcxxxxxxxxddf

mom dad tyler madison

mm


Okay, she's done. We are making pizza tonight. Yummy, but not good for the diet cuz I'll eat too much!

Oops, madison's back and needs to type more:

xnmnnbvcxzmlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewqmnjjhuufyuuuueu77ed77768eeeeee7

fhfjfrhurturhjeeir4uitr4yi5tyu43u45378uir34f5iotijt5uti5gu9o568007y8978u90u9067056p56906p79979u89p8


Okay, she's done now. Speaking of diets, I lost 2 lbs. Yea. That makes me happy. I am still doing ww. This time it's moving abit faster. Going to Vegas put a stop to losing anything really for that week and then took me a week to get back into it and now I am on a roll people.

Today me and Kim went over to our friend Sara's house. She's one of the girls that hurt her leg when us old folk tried to play kickball. She's still in a cast thingie. Poor girl. There was a bunch of us girls that just hung out for a few hours. She lives where Kim use to live. We drove by her old house. All looks the same still.

Steve finished putting in the window. I told him let's move. He said let's put in the windows and then move. Who knows if we'll really do it. So much to get ready to move but I'd like to. If we do this, it needs to be done before Madison starts kindergarten. Don't get excited about this really happening...who knows if we are both just talking or what. So much to get ready to move.

Gotta go and eat now!

No comments: