Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Just a small entry tonight. Today was pretty busy. Madison had ice skating this morning and then dance tonight. I feel like one of those moms with a ton of kids carting them around to all their activities. Fun stuff though. She did really good ice skating today. She cried the few times she fell but got up and started skating again. She skated more today than she did the whole last season. I am debating wether or not she likes it really. I use to think so but I think she gets so tired physically and emotionally (from crying). On the other hand, she loves dancing. I don't have a worry in the world when we go to dance class because she really likes it. She even did a few dance steps to show daddy tonight when we got home. Needless to say, she went to bed early. Tired little girl. I didn't use the flash tonight so the pictures look a little yellowish.
I am painting our kitchen table white. I NEEDED to do something in our house and that's all I could come up with. I can't paint anymore rooms so I am starting on the furniture, ha! We have to start eating supper at the kitchen table again, and now I'm sure we'll be lured to the nice white table.
Oh, I am on facebook now if anyone wants to add me as their friend. I don't really get facebook all that much but it's kinda fun. I don't think it'll take over my blog or anything. But then, who knows!

No comments: