Monday, September 22, 2008

Guess what I bought today? My NEW FRICKEN CAMERA! Yea for me! I am so excited! I got the Nikon D40 as WELL as the 55-200 lens! I am just so excited that I can hardly stand it! I can't wait until I figure out the camera. I managed to take a few photos of madison and they turned out great! I'll show you in a minute. Now, I don't know if you can tell the difference, but these were taken in our dark living room at night and they turned out great! My other camera would NOT of turned out at all. I am so excited! Can you tell a difference?

I sure can tell the difference...but that's me. All I know is that these pictures would NOT of turned out on my other camera. Oh, this is so exciting for me! I can only think that there are so many possibilties with this camera!

Anyways, I have a headache right now. It's actually pretty bad and I am going to go to bed here shortly. Madison has been really good since Steve's been gone. Well, she did have a little meltdown and told me again how I hurt her feelings....poor little thang. She is definately going thorugh a stage. I wasn't even crabby or anything with her so I am not really sure what her deal was. Poor baby. It was kinda cute though. Only cute when it doesn't get to me. When it gets to me, that's another story. I think my headache was just too bad for me to let it penetrate. Had to focus on not throwing up more than I could focus on her, so I am sure that helped...hence, made it cute. Okay....I may try to do a layout tonight still. I tried to watch The Hills tonight but I just couldn't sit still really because once again the headache made it difficult. It'll be hard to fall asleep tonight because if I lay there, then I can feel my head more....if I move, then I try not to notice it. At least I try to pretend that it's not there. If you don't get bad headaches, you won't understand what I am saying. If i make a layout I'll post it.

No comments: