A. Her large sunglasses down on her face.....OR
B. Her large glasses sitting up high on her face (this is how she usually wears them)....OR
C. My stylish, yet inexpensive sunglasses sitting regular on her face....OR
D. El Natural. No sunglasses at all.
You, reader get to vote on this! Look over to your right hand side and cast your vote!
We had a lot of fun out on the boat! Steve wins the prize for the biggest catch of the day...
Nice looking bass, eh? No, you know what? Actually the biggest catch of the day was the snapping turtle that refused to let go of my large minnow. That was fun. Steve casted it out and then reeled 1/2 of it in and let me finish reeling...we didn't know what it was until Steve was going to reach down to grab it. That was fun!
Here's a layout I did of Lynnie and Madison. Today Madison whispered in Lynnie's ear that she was her best friend. I think she whispered it so I wouldn't hear it because she always tells me that I am her best friend. That was so cute!
We had a really fun day. Then we ended it with giving Grandma Gracie her birthday presents (her bday isn't until Tuesday) and Steve made steak and potatoes. Yum. It was good!

You know....I just don't have any pictures of Ty! It's so hard to scrap him because I just don't have the photos! Poor TyTy! Well, gotta go to bed-e-bye now. I finally got Madison to sleep about an hour ago. Night!


No comments:
Post a Comment