Just playing around with those photos from yesterday still. Fun stuff. Earlier today we went to get blood from Madison's arm. She cried. I was sitting in the waiting room and could hear her plain as day. Poor little girl. She didn't cry last time and we were hoping it would be the same. Steve obiviously was in there with her. I think she does better with him vs. me. Maybe that's just me not wanting to deal with my child in pain. I am living in denial. Oh well...so be it. But it didn't matter cuz I could still hear her scream and then there was nothing I could do about it since I was in the living room. I don't think it would work too well with both me and Steve in the room with her. Anyways, it's over with. Then the 3 of us went to lunch at Consetta's in St. Paul. Good food there. I acutally didn't eat any lunch because I had just had my breakfast about an hour earlier. Still, the food there is really good. It's actually the first date Steve and I ever went on was out to lunch there at Consettas. I was telling Madison the story. We had a lot of "first dates" so I am not sure which first date that was, but it was one of them. For some reason when we go places we always say, "didn't we do this/that on our first date?" ha!Then me and Madison dropped Steve off of work and went to Auntie Lynnie's house. She's having a garage sale. Madison and I played on the trampoline abit and then we came home. Steve left work early today and he's sleeping right now. He got super tired cuz he ate most of Madison's lunch after he ate his own.
I still have to go walking...don't feel like it. But I'll probley end up going. I think I basically walk 7 days a week for the most part. Every now and then I'll take a day off but it's not too often. I guess there's nothing wrong with trying to be active for at least an hour a day. I'm sure somewhere that's the recommended physical activity for some chart somewhere.
Here's our latest, and kinda first, batch of tomatoes from our garden. Oh, and a few squash. Steve says we are never going to grow green beans again because I don't do my job and pick them. I have good intentions, but I just never quite seem to get my ass out there to pick them. Sorry about the swearing. Mom told me that I swear "an awful lot" on my blog. I told her I blog just like I talk. So if any of you kiddies are reading this, just skip over the naughty words and remember that Auntie Kelly is trying to clean up her act. :)Here's the child eating a pickle from the last batch of pickles that Steve canned. They are really good. I don't eat much of them, but I should. He loves making them. Kinda cool that he can just take them from our garden and pickle them. We did go to the farmer's market where he bought a bushel so he can do a big batch. They are good, you'll have to try one the next time you come over.
Here's a nice pic of da boy and Steve. They are being "manly" and giving each other space. Oh...Ty finally decided to mention to us that he has a girlfriend. We said, so much for the theory of not dating anyone....he said he went about a year without a girlfriend! That's pretty long. Anyways, he's been dating her for 2 months now I think he said. She is in plays and stuff with him. Duh..where else is he going to meet someone?
Well, maybe I should get going and do something else besides blog. Madison is watching her movie for the 100th time.


No comments:
Post a Comment