
Aren't those beautiful? I think so! Oh, how exciting! I LOVE them. I am sure I'll be using those on all my photos now! FUN stuff!So, yesterday we had our kickball game. Only 2 major injuries. One requiring surgery. Not bad for a bunch of late 30/40 yr olds, huh? Seriously, the injuries were bad. One sprained calf muscle...got carried off the field, and one torn achielle's heel tendon who also got carried off the field. Both were in Urgent Care last night. Other than that, we had a blast! Here are some photos...
Here is Team Jennie...
And this is the other injury...a sprained calf. Just like I did mine and then Kim did. We could symthasize with her.
Then we all went back to our house and partied until 10pm. It was really a fun day and night. It's been a long time since we've all gotten together!
And then mine and Kim's self portrait!
Well, I have been up since 5am. I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. I am going to go meet my mom and Lynnie at Panera Bread in Plymouth this morning for coffee. Should be fun. I love getting up early and going somewhere. Which, I know, is unlike me to do, but that doesn't mean that I don't like getting up. I want to play more with my new overlays but Madison woke up abit ago and wants me to watch cartoons with her so I'll go out there in a minute. Oops, she calling now so I better go! Bye.
Oh..we are waiting for Nana to arrive today to come watch Madison while we go to Vegas. I am super excited to go right now! Mom gave me 30 bucks to try and win her a million in Las Vegas. I'll call her as I am gambling so it'll be fun for her to see if I do anything with her money. I am excited to lay at the pool and go gambling. It'll be fun. I wish I could blog while I was up there. I'd never to go to sleep then, but that's okay cuz it's the town that never sleeps. Kinda like me!


No comments:
Post a Comment