Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Do you like my Michaels button? Not much is going on. Today Madison had a playdate with Indio (Kari's son). It was pretty fun but she got really crabby at the end and was screaming when we had to leave. I HATE it when she acts like that. But, she's a 3 yr old and that's how they can act at times.

Steve took the day off of work. He doesn't feel good. He's got a headache. Poor guy.

I think Maddie and I are going to go on a walk in a little bit. I really don't feel like going (again) but these are the last days before I go to Vegas and I really should try to be working out alot before we go. I was suppose to of been down to where I wanted to be, but it didn't happen that way. I still haven't lost anymore. Bummer. It really bums me out because there is no reason that I shouldn't be losing but I am not. My body really doesn't want me to lose the weight. If it were up to me, I'd be losing but my body wants something different. Dang it. Okay, enough of that talk. I am DONE talking about that stuff on my blog. I am fine how I am. There...good enough.

I am getting excited about Vegas. I feel like I have to do so much before we go, but in reality, I don't really. Just gotta get all the laundry done. I can handle that.

Okay...not much to talk about, so I'm going to go. Here's a little layout I did for a creative team that I am on....



No comments: