
Well, we just got back from South Dakota a few hours ago and I don't really feel like blogging much but I thought I'd post a few pictures. It is sooo hot that we acutally put on our air conditioner. We had alot of fun in SD. We got to go golfing a few times (that makes the vacation right there!), and saw a parade and saw some mud volleyball. What's a vacation without mud volleyball?
Here are some photos of this long weekend...
Here we are at the parade. It was a very long parade. Fun stuff. Man, did Madison ever get the candy. She has a big bag of it (put nicely in the "save the world" green economically correct canvas bag from nana). Much more than she would get for halloween. We'll have to toss 1/2 of it! Here is a lovely picture of Nana and Papa. Don't they look lovely?

Here is the little witches costume that I bought for Madison at a garage sale. This will now be her latest obsession. Man, was she ever a crabby apples up at Nana and Papa's house. Really bad. Now of course she's as happy as can be which is her normal self.


No comments:
Post a Comment