We went to go see Tyler in "Grease" last night! Man, was he funny. He acutally did have a big part in the play. At least one of the most memoriable ones. I thought as a "t-bird" he wouldn't of had a big part, but that wasn't true. He is really a funny actor. I know he seems serious on the outside but the kid has a ton of humor in him that he can transpire on stage! Mom...sorry about forgetting to tell you that we were going. The fact that we didn't need a babysitter cuz we brought Madison (I'll tell you about that in a second) made me totally not think that anyone else was going to come along. Sorry. I guess I could of invited everyone else too. Sorry family! I wasn't thinking because this is also a work week. We drove up there yesterday and drove back too. That was tiring. We got back about 2 am. Anyways, the little rascal was really super good watching the play until 3/4 of the way thorugh when she screamed out "I wanna go home!" and both Steve and I were frantic to get her outside the autoruim doors before she could cause anymore of a tantrum. I couldn't get mad because she truly did a good job. She was singing and dancing in her seat. I think it's neat that she finally got to see Tyler act in person instead of on his tapes of the shows. I wonder how much influence Ty is having on her. We know she totally loves musicals on the dvd/vcr. Ones that I think are too old for her, but she loves them anyways. As long as there's singing and dancing she'll watch it! Now we have to go get the movie Grease. That will be her next obsession!Here are some cute pics of her while we were waiting for the play to start. She was so smiley because she got to sit on a huge rock. That's what I need for her to smile...props!
I don't think I have posted a few days and I can't think what we have done...hmmm. Anyways, today we are going to go over to my friend Lisa's house who has a little girl named abby. Abby is 7, I think. We are going to go swimming in their apt. pool. It's nice outside so it should be fun.
Oh, today is my weigh in day for following Weight Watchers. For crying outloud I only lost 1/2 a pound. 2 weeks of following WW and that is all. I am beyond frustrated. All I can do is keep following it. It has always worked in the past for me. I am pretty sure my metabolism is messed up due to my meds that I am on. Ohhh, that is so frustrating! I just don't get it and I am acting like a big baby when it comes to this, but I just am frustrated! Poor me. Poor, poor me.
Enough of that. I can only stay on my little tantrum for so long. Steve hears about it enough so I'll leave my viewing audience alone so you don't have to listen to me. But jeeze! Okay, enough of that! Here are some more photos. Here's a cute one of Madison and Steve peeking behind a tree! hee hee
Oh, here is a photo that Madison took of me and Steve. We laughed hard over this. Maybe no one else thinks it's funny, but it's totally our sense of humor....
Speaking of sense of humor...Madison was in the bathroom being quit a little too long yesterday and I walked in and she totally had the entire roll of toilet paper unrolled on the floor. It was so funny. She saw me and yelled out "sorry!" and then again said "sorry mom" before she bursted out crying. She knew she got busted! It was so funny. She was crying so hard. Steve said she did the same thing last week where he walked into the bathroom and she had soap in her hair. Funny kid stuff which I am sure you're all rolling your eyes over!
No comments:
Post a Comment