Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love this layout that I did of Madison and Steve exploring on the farm. It seems like it's been a long time since I have been on my blog. I think I am so bummed out that I didn't lose any weight that I don't even feel like blogging. I don't know why I didn't (it has to be my meds) because I followed it totally perfect PLUS I worked out everyday AND even TWICE some days. I am just so disappointed. Hopefully next weigh in day will be a little better. I haven't seen my numbers budge since the last time Kim and I did our challenge against each other. It doesn't matter what I have done, nothing moves. It's really quite sad because I tried so hard. You can't get any more perfect than what I have done in a weeks time to lose weight.
I guess there is nothing else I have to blog about. I am just too sad. Poor me.
Okay, I will snap out of it. I will just think of Vegas and that'll make me happy. Except I'll be no thinner than I am now if this is what is going to happen and then I'll be sad in Vegas. Poor me. Poor, poor me.

No comments: