

Here's a cute picture of Indio I took yesterday. It's so wierd to see our two kids together. It's cool. They've seen each before so I am not sure why I am amazed that we both have kids but Kari and I have been friends since fourth grade and I just can't believe that we now have kids. Since we are almost 40 years old *OMG* I shouldn't be amazed that we both have kids now. Okay, I will quit babbling on about the kiddies!
Speaking of almost being 40....tomorrow is mine and Kim's bday! Whoo hoo. Actually I am abit bothered by turning 39. Obiviously because I am abit bothered by being almost 40. The other day Steve did a little freakout himself saying that he's going to be 50 in 7 years (I'll stand to correct him..it's more like 6 1/2 years now!). He is almost middle aged. Oh...did I tell you that he is trying to buy a dirt bike? HE'S GOING THROUGH A MIDDLE AGED CRISIS NOW!!! Wow, I just figured that out...he is not buying the convertable or divorcing his wife for a younger woman, he is buying a dirtbike. eeks. He's going though a middle age crisis. Wow! That's all I can say is wow. I am not happy with the decision to buy the bike either on many different levels. BUT, I told him I never want to tell him that he can't do something so I have agreed to it...still not really happy with it. He's going to kill himself. This is the guy that went dirtbiking when he went to vacation with his guy friends and ended up with a hematoma seroma on his leg. Which is STILL there if you can believe it. Oh, what is he getting himself into. He is really going to hurt himself. I can just feel it. But this is what going through a middle aged crisis does to a guy. Jeepers.
Wow, is Madison good at going potties now in her potty chair. Now THAT is amazing because she hasn't once gone in her pullups or diaper in a few days now. Not even during the night last night and we made sure to put a night time pullup on. God, are those expensive...either daytime or nighttime pullups cost alot. Much more than diapers I think. I did buy her some princess underware though. Maybe we can just do those at home and then if we go somewhere we'll put on the pullups. Like how I plan out my child's diaper/pull up delima for the whole world to see? Poor Madison. Her mother is already embarssing her.
Well, I had best get going and finish doing the laundry and cleaning a tad. You know what I figured out? If I spray off the kitchen counter with Pinesol cleaner, he thinks the house is really clean. And if the window are open, the wind carries the smell and he can smell it when he walks in the door. Then he thinks that I am really cleaning. Little trick for any of you newlyweds....hee hee.
Mom got back her results from her cat scan. If you don't know what's going on, when she had pneuomia a few weeks ago they saw something on her lung from her pneuomia xrays. So she went in to get a cat scan. Anyways, the results show that she has an 8 mm spot of tissue that is non-calcified. They are going to redo another cat scan in 3 months to see if the spot has grown any. We are taking this as good news. What we are thinking is that years ago the doctors had accidently punctured her lung while she was in the hospital for another procedure and we are thinking that it might be scar tissue. We hope that's what it is. Please say a little prayer for graco. I'll keep you update via the blog.
I am going to Kylee's graduation tonight. It's raining out like crazy so it is NOT going to be outside. Bummer. Here I go again talking about the weather.


No comments:
Post a Comment