Sunday, June 29, 2008

We went out on the boat today and did some fishing. They were really hard to catch today...kept getting off the line. Madison was kinda naughty today. Whoa, does that girl have a temper. She got so mad at me today that she was shaking. It was over putting her pull up on her and she didn't want it on. I felt so sorry for her that she was that mad. I asked her if she was so angry because she didn't get her way and she finally said yes and then wanted a hug. My poor little angry and naughty child. But she was sooo angry!
Not much more to say. Oh, I am on day 6 of walking. Only 24 more days to get to the end of my challenge that I set up for myself. Yeah me. Go me. Hooray for me!
Gotta get myself to bed. Good night.

No comments: