
I got my shutterfly book in the mail already! It's so cool. Next time you come over to the house you should ask to see it. It's the perfect coffee table book. Except it won't be on our coffee table because we have a 3 yr old!Yesterday I had a headache and pretty much spent most of my time on the couch. I HATE days like that. Total waste. At least it was rainy out and not sunny like it is today. That would be terrible to be lying on the couch with it being sunny out!
Did I tell you that I am painting Madison's playset? What a job. Jeepers. I should of taken before and after pictures. I did all the big painting and now I am doing the small detail work which is taking forever. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks now. I don't think I am ever going to get finished. There is alot more to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment