Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good morning everyone! Today Madison and I are going on a walk after she finishes watching "charlie and the chocolate factory" and finishes her toast, no jelly, only butter, with no crust. And I have to get down my whole pot of coffee before we go. I am going to commit myself to walking everyday for the next month. 7 days a week of walking 3 miles a day. Nice and healthy. I decided I need to get in shape because we are probley going to go to Vegas in the fall time with our lovely stimulas check that we just got! Whoo hoo! I had wanted to go to Cancun really bad but then Steve talked about Vegas and I thought about how fun sin city would be. We have always had such a great time when we have gone out there. I guess we have a great time together where ever we go because we like all the same things. One day we'll get to Cancun or somewhere else. I'd like to revisit Jamica. Oh would he love it there. Ever been there before? It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I am happy with the travels I have been to....Jamica, Cancun, peurto varta, and the bahamas on a cruise. I would like to go to some different places, but overall I am happy that I have gotten to visit those places. I think I really would like to go to Hawaii someday. Maybe we can go there on our 10th anniversary or something. Fun stuff.

No comments: