Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aren't these the cutest little toes you have ever seen? I think her feet are so cute. Of course I do! Well, we are burnt to a crisp from fishing yesterday. I took a picture of how bad Steve's back was and I can't find where I put it on my computer. He looks like the coppertone kid. Remember that ad? Boy, does sunblock work good though. The stuff we put on little maddie is spf 50. Nothing gets through that.
Well, I RE-hurt my leg *calf* again. Guess how? I was sleeping on the couch again last night and about 3 in the morning I heard all this ruckus outside the window and I FREAKED and jumped out of the couch and literally ran into the bedroom. In the process of my freaking out, I repulled my calf muscle. It really sucks and it really hurts. I figured out the ruckus was the newspaper guys delivering papers. It's kinda funny when you think of the ways I have injured myself.
Well, today for fun we may go to GRAND OLE' DAY(s). I use to always go to that in my younger years (aka party years) and it was so much fun. I think they use to have it Saturday and Sunday but now it's only on Sunday, hence grand ole day vs. grand old days. See?

Kim is running her triatholon today. I feel guilty for not going to see her today. I should of waken up early *yeah right..., and gone to see her. Hopefully she'll beat her record for herself. I sure don't have the energy to train. Hell, I don't have the dislipline to train for a triatholon. I did my team tri back in the 90's and that was good enough for me. I DID want to do my first 5k ever though and I put the caboosh on that with my calf. One of these years I'll get my act together and actually do something cool like that. I envy anyone that runs and does triatholons and stuff. It's just sooo hard to do and I don't know if I could ever do it. We'll see. Maybe. But that's later down the road so why bother with it now, eh? lol


Which variation of her toes do you like the best? I kinda like the high contrast black and white. God, I really want a good, good camera. But we couldn't afford it right now. Guess I will have to try and save up! jeepers. I'll pay like 500 something for the one I want. It'll take me a year or 2 two to save up.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaabdison michaels. Madison wanted to spell her name out. A little bit too many a's.

Well, gotta go and get ready for the day now!

No comments: