Saturday, May 24, 2008

Well, we got back from our Memorial Day 2008 fishing trip for the day! It was really fun. Madison did soooo good on the boat. If you can believe it, we were on the boat for a full 5 hours or so and Madison held her own! She did awesome. A few times she wanted to go back in to the car or go home but she gave up without a fight when we told her no. We were very pleased about today. We did bring her DVD player and some toys and her dollie and lots of snacks. Kinda brived her with the little chocolate chip cookies. We also caught alot of fish. I caught the first fish of the day, thank you, thank you! Don't you win some prize for that? Typcially this is something that Steve and I would bet on but I already owe him sooo many bets from all of our golfing outings. I don't know why I even bet with him because I always lose. Anyways, fishing was pretty fun. We caught some bass and some sunnies and also croppies. Steve is cleaning them as I blog! You know, I just found out the you filet fish while they are alive. How gross is that? Don't ask me why but I never knew that. I always thought they were dead when you cut them up. Does everyone know they are alive except for me? Gross. That is just gross. But it sure is hell fun catching them! I caught a couple of fish that were really fighting. I love fishing. Here are some more pictures of us (notice there are no pictures of me fishing...I already deleted them!)...
Now we don't know what we are going to do the rest of the night. It didn't turn out that Jim and Alexis came out (or we go down there). I think we should still have our bonfire that we were going to have if they came out. I bought some smores and stuff for the fire. I bought some chocolate marshmellows. Bet cha didn't know that they have those, do ya? They do! I got them at Target. I had to have a little tasty of one last night to see what they taste like. They were very good. A nice little treat for the calorie consious! I think they are 25 calories a piece for one. That's a pretty good alternative if you don't want to eat the whole smore. I am sure you really don't care about that piece of tid bit. I have alot of tid bits that I could share with you, but I think I'll let them leak out little by little through out my blogs:)
As I am typing I can feel myself sway from side to side just like you do on a boat. I think that happens to most people, doesn't it? Almost makes me a little nausous. Have you ever been on a cruise? Oh my God, for a whole week after you get home you sway from side to side, except they aren't little waves...they are huge waves...hence, big swaying! The one time I went on a cruise I got sea sick and had to go to the ship's doctor to get a pill to help with the sea sickness. When I took it, it knocked me out for the whole night and cut into my partying. I was in my early 20's. Now days the pill would just give me a full 8 hours of nice rest.
I wonder where Steve is right now. I haven't heard him for about an hour. Should I check? Na. Madison is sleeping. She's out big time. I had called my neighbor to see if she wanted to come and babysit for us, but she wasn't home. I wanted to go golfing really bad. Maybe we'll just have to play some boche ball. Ever play that game? It's pretty addicting. Got it on sale at Target for 12 bucks. Fun stuff I'm telling ya.
Well, as usual, I am babbling on about nothing really and if you actually read through the post, I give you credit. I would of just scanned for any information or something interesting or funny. Oh, here comes Steve. I told him I was blogging about me swaying from side to side and he said that people are going to think that I'm nuts. So, on that note, I'll let you go and get on with your day. I should go spend some quality time with my hunny!

No comments: