Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hey Mom...I finally found the letters that you gave to Madison for her bday! I don't know how I couldn't see them in her armoire but there they were, as clear as day! Anyways...tonight we played around with them...
We spelled all of our names. Steve wanted to throw in the word "baby" to put in the picture and I thought that was mean cuz it wouldn't be funny...everyone would think we were preggers. AND WE'RE NOT! He apparently thought it would be funny. Thank God I am here to straighten him out.
I LOVE these next 2 photos of Madison! These are the money shot photos that I was looking for earlier! The top one doesn't even look like her body is connected to her head. I am laughing so hard right now. But it doesn't, does it? She has such a large head and such a small body.
Could you get any sweeter than this? I LOVE it when she plays along with the camera. If she did this all the time, I'd be in heaven. You know there will be more of these photos popping up in my layouts that I do. They are so cute!
Oh, here is my solution to her bangs.......just shove em' up there in a ponytail. Looks cute on her. I like her hair off of her face.
Anyone getting sick of this dress yet? Probley the best 20 bucks I have ever spent! It's starting to get really raggedy though. I hate to see the meltdown that occurs when the dress has to be tossed.........anyone want to watch her that weekend? It'll be worse than getting her off the bottle or getting rid of her pacifier.
I TRIED to mow the lawn tonight. Pretty dang hard to do while you are wearing "the boot". I usually love doing it so Steve told me to try. I could only get done with 1/2 of it before my leg starting hurting bad. We have both agreed that I have done pretty good without bitchin' about my leg. Pat myself on the back for that:) I just wish I could go workout. I really want to go walking. That I really miss and it's only been a week.
Today down at the park I flew the kite that was at the scene of the incident. I got it really high up in the air. It was pretty cool. Don't ask me why but I am obsessed with getting a kite super high up and keep it there. In my mind, it's windy-er up there and I think once it's up, it will stay up. I have yet to prove my therory. Not that it's a therory. Come on people, we are talking about MY mind! You never know what I am going to think up. Anyways...that's how I tore my calf muscle...trying to prove a therory that only exists in my mind. No wonder I am on meds:)

No comments: