Here we are this morning at the park. It was sooo nice out and I decided to try and clean abit before we went to the park and then when we got there the storm blew in. Bummer. Last time I try to clean! ha! I'll tell that one to Steve. I was able to get her bangs back in a binder so that's good!
We have fun at Jim and Alexis's. Pretty much relaxing for us which is kinda hard for us to do. We both didn't know what to do without Madison for 2 days. We can handle one day without her but 2 is kinda pushing it unless we are actually going somewhere or doing something. Sitting a relaxing just ain't our thang. Don't get me wrong...it was fun down on the farm at Jim & Alexis's...we had a good time. Just wierd without this little thing constantly talking to us or walking into us or having a fit and crying!


No comments:
Post a Comment