Saturday, May 17, 2008








Here are mine and kim's model shots that we took today. I like them! We went to Kylee's 18th bday party tonight. It was really fun. Here she is with her scratch off tickets. I bought her 18 of them and Grandma Gracie bought her 25. She ended up winning something like 38 bucks off of them or so.....

Even Madison got into the modeling tonight. She was pretty funny....
Do you know that tonight I took 120 pictures? I had a blast taking photos. Here's a little group picture of us without Grandma Gracie....oops, she's in the background I guess, hee hee.
Well, there's not too much to blog about. We are pretty tired. We spent this morning going to the place where you can get wood chips for free and we put them under our pine trees (that I hate). They just needed a little bit of refreshing. Doing that really wore us out. Steve's got a really bad back right now. Poor guy. Guess I could be out there giving him a massage instead of doing modeling pictures.....




No comments: