Sunday, April 20, 2008

No news on Todd today. I just tried to call Lynnie and she's not answering her cell phone so that must mean that she is sitting in the room with him. They said they medicine is working on the blood clot that in on his heart valve, so that's good. Wonder how long it will take. Still unclear what's going on with the blood clot on his brain.
This morning after breakfast, me and steve and madison and kayla and haley went to the park. The BIG chutes and ladder park is still closed so we went to a nearby one instead. It was fun. Nice to be outside. It was suppose to be sunny and 70 out today but it is NOT. I just got done raking some of the front yard. Eeks...steve is home from menards so I gotta get off the computer! BYE

No comments: