Saturday, April 12, 2008




Check out our daughter dancing....it's a little dark but you should be able to see it! She's quite the dancer with quite the dramatic moves. A little too dramatic if you ask me....

Here's a picture of Steve's little indoor garden that he has planted. Hopefully these will grow and then if it EVER gets warm enough we can transplant them outdoors. Some of these are seeds that he took from last year's plants, so who knows what will happen.

We had a fun day today. We went to a huge indoor park in Edina. It was sooo huge. Steve had to be the one to go in the chutes and ladders part with Madison because I am too colostrophobic to go in there. It really bums me out that I can't enjoy that part with her and that one of my "issues" interfers with her childhood fun. I really hate that. I might try to take her there myself during the week when there aren't sooo many other kids there. It was nuts how many people were in this place. I don't know if I'll be able to do it or not. I'll have to decide later on if I am going to attempt it. I would HATE for us to go there and then I can't handle it because Madison isn't going to understand.

We just watched a movie called "a death at a funeral". Pretty funny movie. It's worth renting if you are looking for a dvd to get.

No comments: