Leave your answer in the comments below. If you guess right you'll get your 15 mintues of fame. Kinda gross if you don't know what it is. Humor me...and guess....and comment.
I absolutely love this layout of Nana. The large pic. I took with no flash. It makes such a huge difference in how photos come out...don't cha think? The smaller one is flash.
Tonight Nana and I went down to St. Olaf to go watch Tyler in his Improv Show with the Bearded Men *that's the name of their group. It was acutally pretty funny. Ty is so cute in his acting...always funny and always stands out. His humor is really funny...kinda one of those guys that can say one thing and get a huge laugh out of it. It was fun. We almost didn't make it because we were lost in the town of Northfield. It was very hard to find. I am up right now because of course I can't sleep after being reved up driving in the dark. I had adrelene pumping and now I can't sleep.
Tomorrow is Madison's big 3 year old party! She is so excited. When Nana and Ty were in New York at ChinaTown, they bought her a little pink oriental dress and Madison wants to wear it tomorrow. Not sure if she'll change her mind and wear her princess dress. She is at such a fun age right now. This is my favorite age so far yet! Anyways, I am sure she'll be overwhelmed and crabby because of her excitement. It should be a fun day! This is the birthday banner that Nana made to pass around to all the bday party of the grandchildren. I think it is sooo cute.
Oh, I have the lastest poll results in on how many people read this blog. There are 13. That's cool. Wonder who all of you are out there in blogland...hee hee. We have fans. Awesome. We rock. Our fans rock.


No comments:
Post a Comment