I feel like it's been so long since I've blogged in here. I was trying to do a layout and I just don't have any creativity left in me. Life has sucked it out of me. Just kidding...it hasn't but I just don't have any creativity flowing. My rule is not to force it..it shall come on it's own.
I have to take Madison to the docs today..NOT looking forward to it at all. I am such a baby when it comes to my baby being in pain. But I can't hear her say again, "mommy, i can't do this anymore".......what's worse than that? I'll tell you what's worse than that...how much she'll scream bloody murder in the docs office cuz she's scared. Oh.....I HATE HATE HATE this part of being a mommy. Anyways..I woke up at 4 am and of course thought those same thoughts and here I am sitting at my computer not being able to sleep because I am dreading this so much. Oh...I can't do this. I feel weak and want to crumple down on the floor. I ended up taking Nana and Tyler to the airport this morning at 5am. They are on their way to New York! I am sooo excited for them. Excited for Ty cuz this is his dream to go to New York and excited for Nana because she's expanding her horizons by going there! Yeah for them! Can't wait to hear about their trip.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment