Thursday, March 6, 2008

Here's my layout I made of Tyler as he was in the Sweeney Todd play. He was so fabulous in the play. It's been so long since I have blogged that I am not even sure if I wrote about him in the play. Anyways...it was really good. Speaking of Tyler, him and Nana are coming home from New York tonight! Ty called about an hour ago and he said that their plane was delayed an hour so that means it'll be about 1 am when they come in. eeks. Anyways, the more I look at this little layout the more I like it...kinda gothic, don't cha think?

oh, I gotta go...celebrity rehab is on. It's the show's final one!

Ok, I am back...just watched the final episode of Celebrity Rehab. Next week is the reunion! Yeah...I can't wait. That may just be a popcorn night on the couch in front the tv and a big blanket. Sounds good huh? Don't forget to throw in a crying child and a snoring husband. hee hee. I'll just turn up the sound and tune everything else out. Tonight's little crying episode was Madison got a granham cracker stuck in the sleeve of her shirt and it was poking her arm. What can you do but laugh your butt off about that? She was a good little girl tonight. She's all excited for her birthday party on Saturday. I was trying to put up some decorations tonight and she was helping me. We stuffed her pinata with candy tonight. She's excited. Steve said that he thinks she stole some candy and hid it.

That's about all I got....I am trying to stay up for Nana and Ty's plane to get here but I may just go lie down for awhile. They'll call when they land. It's nice being next to the airport for that reason...when ya land, ya call and THEN we will get in the car and go. Bye!

No comments: