Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. Sure isn't like the old days of celebrating St. Patty's day, that's for sure! hee hee. We use to have so much fun going bar hopping and drinking green beer. However, Steve DID make corn beef hash for tonight. It's in the crockpot as I speak. So, I guess that's a little celebration to all the Irish folk out there!Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I (we, as in inkededges.com) are hosting a creative team celebration for all the creative teams in the digiworld. I am sure this will bore you to death but if you want you can go check out the blog as see what I have been up to the last few days....okay, it's kinda cool that I came up with the concept and we so far have had about 250 designers/store owners and 200 creative team members come to the blog I set up for this celebration week....anyways, if you want to check it out, go to: http://creativeteamappreciation.blogspot.com/
I love starting new things and being in charge of them. It's even cooler that all these people are being exposed to Inked Edges.
Let's see...what else has been going on? hmmmm, not much I guess. Madison's last day of swimming was last week. That's about it. Oh, how can I forget this exciting news...the fricken motor on Steve's truck went out. Yep, the motor. So, we just lovingly spent over $4000.00 bucks to get a used motor put in. Nice huh? There goes all the tax money plus. We were going to be able to pay some bills off but not anymore. Cripe. That's all I am going to say on that cuz I could keep going on and on. I finally got Steve to quit going on and on about it and told him just to accept it and let it go. He did but now I am not...but I'll try.


1 comment:
Happy St Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment