


Check out the awesome pictures of me, Steve, Jimmy & Alexis! Aren't they great? We actually went down to Steve Berg's house (high school friend of steve's) after not being there for about 2.5 years....we KNEW he'd be in his garage where he has a bar. Actually a really cool bar. But we KNEW he'd be there because that's about where we left him 2.5 yrs ago and sure enough, guess who was there? None other than Steve Berg. He has a drumset, guitars, microphones ets...just like a real band and we played around with all the stuff. Had a blast actually. We had Logan babysit last second *as in we called at 7:30 pm to see if he wanted to and he did so we headed down there. Don't worry folks, it was I who drove:) Here's a cute layout done of Kylee with her graduation pictures.
Kylee, do you like either one of these down below for your invites for your graduation? Of course I don't know the details...but if you like either of these let me know or else I can make up some more. I know you said you liked Barrett's so I basically made the same ones, different colors.

Like how I use my blog as a conversation to just one person when there are actually 13 people who read it. Can you tell that I am still in awe that anyone other than our mothers read this? Lots of babbling on and on and on about nothing. Anyways, I use it as a somewhat mass email that is acutally only meant for one person for certain subjects. Ok...I know you are saying *whatever kelly*..... you all get the picture. Like I have to really explain.
Well, I can't sleep what so ever and hope this isn't a total sleepless night again, but I think it's going to be.
Oh, here's a cute picture of Madison with Alexis...


1 comment:
I love the layouts of Kylee! .... but her middle name is Marie.... hahaha love you auntie kelly!
Post a Comment