Today was ice skating lessons. Oh...she was SOOO good on the ice today. She can now walk all by herself on the skates and when she falls down she could actually get up by herself. I was just so impressed with her today. It was unreal. I can't believe how quick they learn. Or else she's a natural! Anyways...she was really good, had fun and I was really proud of her. She did start to cry when she first got on the ice cuz she was scared, but within a minute she forgot she was scared. Also you can tell her age compared to the other kids who range from 5-7/8 when she'd lie down on the ice and spin around. THAT was funny.
Then today we went to McDonalds for a cheesebuggie. I am sure people in mcdons was thinking I was nuts taking pictures in there. But mcdon's was really sunny in there and I was trying to get some cool photos without the flash on and using the natural sunlight. I love my picture of the 1/2 eaten cheeseburger. Perhaps one of my most professional looking photographs yet.
And then ran to the toy store just to look around and buy her a new little pink princess dress that she's going to wear for her birthday party. That's what I might do today...get her party invites out. It's going to be on the 2nd weekend in March. We can't do it the weekend after her bday cuz that is when Tyler's play is (the first weekend in March). We are excited for his play. I miss him really bad. I need a TyTy fix.
That's all I gotta say right now...I had a few mintues to post so I did!


No comments:
Post a Comment