well, well, well......the pressure is on. I just had one more person tell me that they check my blog everyday (nikki) and she feels lost if there is nothing to read. Lordy that is pressure to perform now, isn't it? Anyways, that prompted me to actually sit down tonight at the computer and blog abit! I wouldn't want to start off anyone's week bad by not having something to read from little ole' me. By the time you are reading this it will be Monday morning and we all need to be chipper to start off the week right and I can only do what I can do to attribute to that "chipperness". Just kidding......I was going to blog tonight anyways. Jeepers! She was a bit tad on the crabby side though so I wasn't expecting her to participate anyways. Poor me and my camera that CRAVES a good photo op!
Oh...here's a little update on TEAM MICHAELS vs TEAM SIEBOLD.... Team Michaels appears to be in the lead with the weight loss at about 5 lbs for EACH Steve and Kelly and about 4 lbs for Kim. No word on Tom's poundage yet. We did take the advantage of us being together to get our before photos of our contest....Without further ado, here's Steve & Kelly's BEFORE pic....
I won't laugh at any of the photos but one of these things don't belong with the others (singing to the tune of the electric company or was it seasame street that did that song?) Competion is fierce and we all tried to get the other family to eat icecream...but ONLY ONE of those families is eating icecream and it looks like TEAM MICHEALS IS EVEN FURTHER AHEAD! hee hee:) Infact, team Michaels decided to decline on the sweets entirely. We rock, we rock!
Oh, we got one more sale at http://www.inkededges.com/ which was exciting as hell today! Everytime there is a sale we get so excited! yeah for us.


No comments:
Post a Comment