Just had to brag about how good Madison was while I was working out on "the ball". She had her own little soccer ball and we watched the exercise dvd together and did an entire workout! That was sooo awesome! I didn't think that I could workout at home with her but now I know I can. Jane Fonda, move over cuz here comes Kelly (and Madison). hee hee. Speaking of working out, the contest involving the siebolds is probley at a dead even so far. Not sure about Tom and how he's doing but Kelly is down anywhere from 2-6 lbs depending on the time of the day and which day and Steve is down 4 with barely even trying. I am sure he drank one less beer or something and that alone resulted in a 4 lb weightloss (grrrr). Guess I shouldn't say grrrr cuz after all we ARE team Michaels! But you know what I'm talking about girls! I think that last that I talked to Kim she was at a 2 lb loss also and I know her numbers will go up and down also. May the best team win! Which of course will be us *(the Michaels). Toot a loo.
I think I am going to start to train for my first 5K. eeks. Kim has me going in that direction. Not quite serious about the training yet but I think I may do it as a challenge. Anyone want to join a rookie?
Oh....tv shows. Ok, good stuff is happening. TONIGHT is the celeb rehab stuff at 9pm on vh1 (I think). Gotta watch that. Nothing like a good rehab show. Then on Sunday is Scott Baio turns 45 and is pregant is on. THEN I think Peter Brady and his tvshow wife starts on Sunday also. I LOVE these shows soooo much. Yes for reality TV. I am a fan, that's for sure.
Oh, we also have 3 more sales in at www.inkededges.com. That's sooo fun to watch. We have about 600 downloads to our freebie, so that's how many people have been to our site!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment