Gotta say, I am having a blast designing. These are all the new paper packs I have made in the last few weeks...it's totally addicting. I had to even design a little layout of the ones I have done! That was fun making that layout above. None of these papers are in our store yet. By the way, you can now go to www.inkededges.com to check out our website. Fun stuff I'm telling ya! Haven't made a sale yet but no one knows we are there yet! hee hee. I can't wait til the first sale comes! Hell, I don't even really care about a sale, I am just having fun doing this. But I can definately use some time away from the computer before Steve starts getting mad! Maybe I'll take a little break now from doing stuff. Just to keep the little feller happy:)Thursday, January 3, 2008
Some cool stuff I've been working on.
Gotta say, I am having a blast designing. These are all the new paper packs I have made in the last few weeks...it's totally addicting. I had to even design a little layout of the ones I have done! That was fun making that layout above. None of these papers are in our store yet. By the way, you can now go to www.inkededges.com to check out our website. Fun stuff I'm telling ya! Haven't made a sale yet but no one knows we are there yet! hee hee. I can't wait til the first sale comes! Hell, I don't even really care about a sale, I am just having fun doing this. But I can definately use some time away from the computer before Steve starts getting mad! Maybe I'll take a little break now from doing stuff. Just to keep the little feller happy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am blown away by your awesome designs!!!! Where did you lkearn this stuff??!! It wasn't in class with me, thats for sure! What program do you use?
Post a Comment