Sunday, December 30, 2007

Not much going on today. The Vikes are on right now and are doing the typical MN thing...losing. Oh well....I guess it isn't over yet and since I am a 1/2 empty type of gal, it could actually turn around! Well see.....
Today Steve, Ty and Madison and myself went to the Mall of America. Steve bought a pair of pants and the kids got cookies/ice cream cones after we took Madison on some of the rides. That was good and wasted a few hours. I have been very, very...did I mention VERY bored lately? Winter has really been LONG for me and it's only december. I just can't believe how boring days can get ya know? I will try to keep my whining down about being bored.
Alrighty, gotta go. Things to do people. I can't just sit at my computer and blog all the time ya know!

No comments: