
Isn't this a cute little layout of Madison? I am just aching to do layouts with some of the papers and frames and stuff I have made and the little stinker is just not participating with the photo opps so I am not having that many great photos to choose from!
Not much going on over the weekend. I cleaned Kim's house on Friday for some extra money and I was soooo exhausted I could barely stand it. How did I have my own little cleaning company ontop of a normal 40 hour work week? I have no clue how I did it. Mind you that WAS a few years ago when I was younger and childless. I guess I never understand how a few minor years and a little 30 pounder *(madison) can tire you out so much! Jeepers!
We went and watched the Vikes win yesterday at a bar. That was fun. Madison was really good and only cried a few times which I am SURE bothered the hell out of people. I told her "there is no crying at bars"......she didn't listen. But it was fun. She was pretty good overall!


No comments:
Post a Comment