Sunday, November 18, 2007



We had a great time going up to see Tyler at his play called "Imagination". He is such a talented kid! We are so lucky. Poor Madison was TERRIFIED by the clown suit. She was acutally shaking! I made this layout and almost felt I should HIDE the photo because I didn't want her to freak out again!
Oh...I forgot to mention that Friday night myself with 5 other girls took a limo for Lynn's 40th birthday party and had a BLAST! It was like visiting the good ole' college days but minus the hangover for me *just me anyways!!! Oh, we went bar hopping and kept Sarah out later than she was suppose to and rented the limo for an extra hour...it was just so much fun! Then when we got back to my house I took the girls up to a local bar and we *THEY....NOT me* went dancing and closed down the bar. Oh it was so fun. Here's a little photo of that event...
That was about it this weekend. Right now Steve is getting ready to watch the Vikes. I heard him make a comment on how he was going to have a rolaids and then a beer......what's wrong with that picture? Madison is making him act like a kitty right now and she's a doggie...hee hee.

No comments: