Did I ever happen to mention that I am STILL painting my downstairs bathroom? I am seriously on about the 9th coat of RED paint. Did I mention to tell you to NEVER paint a small bathroom red? Oh my God, I have never been so frustrated in my life, nor have I ever done such a shitty job painting something in my life. I pride myself with my skill on painting and I am just down on myself with how I have done this bathroom. However the good news is I am almost done now, but jeez!!!!!!!!!!! I will take a photo of the "after" when I am done buying some new towels for it as well as some rugs. I am going with brown and reds. Maybe once everything is in it will look okay. Just not all that proud of my own doings!
Oh....I haven't told you the latest and greatest of Steve's little "trying to find a hobby" stint. He made a crab tower for Madison's fish tank. By the way, our jurrasstic park fish (the honking HUGE goldfish that we had) died. Finally. I am not sad one bit. They were freaky fish if you ask me. Anyways....Steve is into buying madison little crabs and little fish now for the tank. The crabs need something to crawl upto the top so they can apparently get a breath of air and Stevie boy made something for them to do that. I actually am impressed by his artistic ability. I laugh over this crab tower because when ever I find something I like his words are..."I can make that!". This time he made it for real. Here's a little photo of it. 
It's made out of concrete and is super heavy. Steve just called and asked if I could take a picture of it and send it to work because his coworkers thinks he's nuts and they don't get it. That's why I remembered to blog about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment