Thursday, November 29, 2007



Our son rocks! Our son rocks! We are so proud of him for making the lead...as in Mr. Sweeney Todd himself. It's a musical so I'm even more excited. I have never seen the play before, but Steve has. Not sure when it is but we are so excited for him! Way to go Tyler~whoo hoo!

Today me and Madison went to the Mall of America. She wanted her picture taken in front of one of the big trees on the main floor.
I thought it was so funny that she actually wanted her picture taken. We did see Santa Clause (we didn't get her photo taken) but she got really freaked out by him. I told her that's okay because I yelled across the way that "Madison wants a dolly crib" from him and that he nodded "okay!" I think that's the closest we will get to seeing him. I always felt guilty last year for her not to get her picture taken with Santa cuz the lines were too long and this year it isn't going to happen because she gets too freaked out. I told her that Santa can hear us from far far away. Maybe we'll write him a letter and mail it. Mom...you may be getting the letter if Madison puts a stamp on the letter and we need to ACTUALLY throw it in the mailbox. Anyways...we went on a few rides today at the Mall and that was about it. She has it down today to wanting to go on the carosouel *(which I got yelled at by the lady who ran the ride because I was also on a animal and not chaparoning my child. I told her that it wasn't a problem the last time we rode but I'll happily not ride and chaparone my child) and the frogger. I took some film footage of her going on the frogger but I'll spare ya cuz it really isn't that exciting watching a child go up and down with their little leggies bouncing. That's all she wanted to do and then she wanted her habitual ice cream cone that we get everytime we go to the mall.
That's about it. Oh, tomorrow we will be doing a sleepover at Grandma Gracie's with Auntie Lynnie. Steve is going to go down to Jim and Alexis's to do some pheasant hunting.
Steve got to bring home a deer yesterday that the conservation officers confinsated from a illegal hunter. Now we'll have about a year's worth of meat again. I seriously think we went a whole year of not having to buy hamburger. I don't know if you get grossed out from deer meat, but we like it. Madison does too.


No comments: