Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday

Well, it was another beautiful day today and we went back to the park! FUN STUFF. Not a whole lot going on besides that. Oh, I finished putting magnets on the back of the little alphabets that Madison and I created on our last little craft day (actually craft hour, maybe only 1/2 hr at the most). The magnets look cute and colorful on our fridge! You my friends get a little sneak peak at them...here they are.... I don't know if I ever mentioned that awhile back I won a contest at our little town scrapbooking store. I won the grand prize of 100.00 worth of stamps. I acutally had to wait for ever for the lady to get them to me and she felt so bad she gave me 200.00 worth of stamps. That was so fun picking them out! It was like being a millionaire and instead of spending 10.00 like we would do on ONE stamp, perhaps TWO if it was a good payday, you'd go out and easily purchase 200.00 worth of stamps...just because you can. To tell you the truth, 200.00 worth of stamps really is not a whole lot of ACTUAL stamps. Not that I am complaining..... We are still babysitting Chester. I will miss him when he is gone. I think we will all miss him. Except Steve won't miss cleaning up the poop part of him:) hee hee.

No comments: