Thursday, September 13, 2007

Babysitting...

Boy, am I ever slacking in the blogging department lately. Too much stuff to do I guess. But then again, ask me what it is I am doing and I can't really tell ya. I am sure Steve can't tell you what I am doing either!


Oh, we are babysitting Chester. Chester is Jimmy and Alexis's doggie. Here are some cute pics of him.

Madison absolutely loves him! And Chester is SUCH A GOOD DOGGIE! He listens very, very well and I am totally comfortable with him around Madison. It's fun to watch them because they are on about the same wavelength! haha. I am laughing so hard right now over that statement but it's so true! I am sure I will get some excellant photos of the two of them over the week.

Oh, did we tell everyone that Tyler got into the Shakesphere play at college? We do not EVER hear from the boy so there is not much more I can say about him. Steve did call him tonight because it's been so long since we've heard from him. I would assume the school or Barb would notify us if he were in any type of immediate danger. Ty, if you are reading this blog, "PHONE HOME".



No comments: