Monday, August 27, 2007

Saturday


On Saturday we (me, Madison, Auntie Lynnie and Logan) went to this super awesome pool in Shakopee. It is a sand filled pool so it's like a beach at the lake, but still is a pool. I am so bummed that we didn't get there earlier this summer. Oh well...next summer I think we might get a pass there for the summer. That's how cool it is. Madison was too afraid to go on the slides that went into the water, so maybe next year she'll be out of the phase. I'm sure she'll be in another phase that will prevent her from wanting to do something.
Before we went to the pool we went to the park and played around abit. This is Loggie on the little kids stuff. He's funny. He's so good with Madison!
Well, TyTy is back off to college! We didn't know he was going to leave for school when he did. I wanted to take him shopping to get some school stuff. We took him earlier shopping for clothes so he has that at least. But still...i LOVE going school shopping for supplies. I am going to send him a little care package of stuff...so Ty, if you are reading this, tell me what else you need besides short and medium socks. Do you need notebooks or pens/pencils or anything? You can leave a comment under this blog entry and I will get it sent out to you asap. I may attempt to make you cookies again, but the last time I did that I just ended up eating them all, so we'll have to see!
Here is a little video of Madison swinging....fun stuff but still kinda boring! I am waiting for some good film footage to get on here!

No comments: