Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Book

One of my scrapbooking books that I am being published in can be ordered online if you go to this site: http://www.memorymaniac.com/. The price seems high at 20.99 so I suggest you wait until I get my free copy first and maybe you just want to LOOK at it without paying the price. I am sure the excitement will wear off after you see it once. But if you feel you must order the book then go to http://www.memorymaniac.com/ and you will see it on the left hand side. I am really excited to see it finally. No word yet when the other book will be coming out. It is suppose to be at the end of summer which is now, but apparently their printing schedule is behind at the moment.
I have not submitted to anymore books or magazines. I kind of got my fill from getting these pieces published. If it paid more than I would but a free book and 20 to 40 bucks is not worth the work it goes into submitting them. Designing them is one thing....that is really fun for me and I get satisfaction from that, but to submit them is a long and boring process. Now I can just say "been there, done that" when asked if I have been published before. Plus I can put it on my resume (for all those customer service crap jobs that have nothing to do with graphics that I want nothing to do with -hee hee). Boy, do I ramble on and on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! we just should do our own, it would speed up the process. kim