Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just created this blinkie for one of the women I design for. Do ya like it? You might not know what a blinkie is. It is something that you use as a tag to your name to show who you design for if you are on a creative team in the digi scrapbooking world. Now you know! Not sure how else these are used. I figured out how to do these so now I am wanting to make blinkies for everything. This is another sleepless night, so I am able to do silly things like this. It actually takes a long time to make a blinkie. This one probley took about 1 hour to make. I am SURE this is way more information than you have ever wanted to know about a blinkie. Maybe you'll have it in a trivia question or something and you'll remember this blog entry about blinkies.
I'll let everyone be now and get off this subject.

No comments: