Thursday, July 26, 2007

What we do during the day!

Madison is home with me on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and we don't usually have a hard time finding anything to do.

Here we are meeting Auntie Lynnie at the Mall of America for a little R&R (kinda).



















This was yesterday in the 100 degree heat. I could NOT get her to leave this park and I was absolutely dying of heat. We have a little deal (Madison and I) where we are trying to hit all the little parks that we see driving around in Bloomington.

I need to get some pics of TyTy on here. I am having StepMommy guilt that nothing is being blogged about him. OH....I think I forgot to say that Tyler made the Dean's list again. Woo-hoo TyTy!

I am off to take my Niece Nikka out to lunch for her birthday. July is such a busy bday month. 6 different birthdays. Eeks.

No comments: